Saturday, April 18, 2009

One Of Those Days

(c) Copyright 2009, J. Steve White, All rights reservedSo way back in the 80s, my wife and I went to the zoo. We were without child then, but were both animal lovers just the same, so off we went. I took my T90 and canon FD lenses along so I could shoot pictures along the way.

This poor llama had just given up on life, I think, and resigned her(or him?)-self to the amorous advances of the warthog. I thought this was such a clever metaphor I had to shoot it. How often do you see anything actually getting screwed by a warthog?

I came across the slides of this event a few months ago; this is a re-photographed image taken with my K20D and a reversed 50mm f1.4.

I keep thinking about printing it out on tee shirt transfers, or coffee mugs, or something like that on Cafepress or similar. Think it would sell?

No comments:

Post a Comment